Now this really is an easy recipe and it’s made even easier if you you choose to throw in a Waitrose Butternut Squash and Curly Kale Steamer pack priced at £1.99. Takes all of 5 minutes so is a brilliant late dinner or quick lunch.
Note: Not suitable for people with nut allergies.
2-3 Eggs per person (depends on pan size!)
Waitrose Steamer pack or make your own and mix:
– butternut squash (leftover from the butternut squash & Goats Cheese Bake)
Splash of Almond Milk
1 tablespoon of coconut Oil
- Throw all the ingredients into a bowl and beat until fully mixed (not the coconut oil)
- Put a tablespoon of coconut oil into a hot pan and melt
- Add the mixture and swirl the pan to even out
- Cook on a medium heat for 5 mins so the underneath is cooked then plonk under the grill for another 5 minutes to cook the top (saves trying to turn it over!)
Slide out onto a plate and serve with a sprinkling of Goats cheese for perfection! I did tell you it was easy!!