This is an absolute gem of a salad to whip up and keep in a tupperware container for 2-3 days in your fridge. You can then have it a lunch or to accompany your evening meal. Either way, it’s a life saver when it comes to not falling short on your preparation and just grabbing anything for dinner. This will be a keeper for many weeks to come. However, if you don’t have time to make these salads then M&S and Waitrose offer some fab superfood salads you can take to work.
Note: Not suitable for people with dairy allergies.
Halved Cherry Tomatoes (exclude on elimination)
Cubed Goats Cheese or Feta Cheese
Cooked and Cooled Quinoa
Mixed seeds (pumpkin, sesame, linseed)
Purple sprouting broccoli
Sugar snap Peas
Option: (Cinnamon, Lemon, Olive Oil, Chilli Flakes)
- If adding Broccoli then blanch until tender and leave to cool
- In a large bowl add all the main ingredients above and stir
- If adding Quinoa either add a ready cooked pack like Merchant Gourmet or cook from scratch according to packet
- In a separate bowl mix together lemon, Cinnamon, Olive oil & Chilli flakes for dressing.
- Keep refrigerated for use over 2-3 days.